Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fornicator On The Roof

Well call me Barbara Streisand because a few months ago I had quite the little Clause-esque adventure. So at one of the usual party nights at my house I was chatting with a good friend of mine who I used to share carnal relations with. In this occasion, we were walking around my back yard talking when we noticed that the ladder was up on the side of my house. She said "let's go on the roof" which we did and we walked around up there looking around for a bit and I felt like being witty and showing her where "my room" was in roof form. A couple of my guy friends climbed up at that point wondering where we had gone. So we all went down and back inside to go partake in a bit more drinking.

Later, after a few of the guest had gone out to get some food, she and I wound up outside where we were just chilling again when she turned to me once we passed the ladder again and stated how we should go back up onto the roof. I being drunkenly innocent at the time agreed not thinking of anything. So we climbed up and walked towards the area above my room and after a little bit of chit-chatting we began making out. This of course usually leads to more heavy making out, followed by a running through the bases. Shortly after we're pressed against the air conditioning vent and starting to remove our bottom-half attire adding a cool breeze swirling about our genitalia. We pause for a second when we look over and see the car of boys coming back and heading inside. Realizing we still weren't spotted, we continued and were soon going at. We started in a sort of standing missionary position before switching into the standing doggy style. We continued going at it for quite some time, while I kept looking out to my right to see the entire Las Vegas Strip and really half of the town which, take it from me, is quite exciting to see during an outdoor sexcapade.

At one point, the guys come back out because they were all heading out to the strip club. While I see them walking to the car, I kind of give a slight wave goodbye, even though I knew we couldn't be seen in the dark night sky. I don't know whether it was because of the gusty conditions or more likely, the amount of alcohol I had consumed, but there was no way of me finishing. So after a good amount of time up on the rooftop, we called it quits mostly just from being tired. And to think, just when I thought there wasn't any places at home where I hadn't had sex, a whole new dimension is added, up.

In the end, I will definitely recommend the rooftop sex experience, it's quite enjoyable to be able to look out on the city around you while feeling a nice springtime breeze.

No comments: