Sunday, March 2, 2008

Studio Sex

A while back I had a girlfriend who I went out with for a long time and we had our good and definitely bad times throughout. Anyways, after we broke up, I still tried to remain friends with her, as I do with any of my ex's. The problem was, when the relationship ended, she wasn't ready for that and the friend thing got weird a lot of times.

Probably one of our stronger connections was through music. We were both singers and liked many of the same bands. So a couple times we had written/performed songs together and they turned out pretty good. A few months after getting out of the relationship, I decided we should co-write and record a song together for a solo venture I was doing. She came over, and we hung out and started working on the song down in my studio and I thought it shaped out nicely. We finished it and were going to listen back to it to see if anything needed fixing. The IKEA couch I have down there also folds out to a futon type deal and she suggests we lie down and listen.

While laying there she starts moving closer to me. I didn't think anything of it really and just continued listening. Next thing I know, this girl starts removing some clothing, at first I think it has something to do with the fact there isn't a good air conditioner down there, but then it became pretty clear what was going on. We start kissing and removing more clothing until we're both naked. Oh yeah, she had a new boyfriend at the time, but apparently they were on a break (because I do not believe in nor condone cheating of anykind). After this continues to go on for a bit, she starts hinting that we should have sex. Personally, I wasn't down because this would kind of be like leading her on and I think that's wrong but in the heat of the moment, I wasn't about to say no. So we go with the flow and end up fucking. Starting of in missionary, then moving to doggiestyle all while listening to the happy little love song we had written.

Once we finish, there was probably some of the most awkward after-sex expieriance. Me, being a professional, go back to fixing the song and putting it on a CD. She got a little upset about this lack of attention, but hey, she said we should just "blow off some steam". After this, she and her boyfriend got back together and he wanted to fight me a lot for a while, but I think we smoothed it all over, and they are happy from what I know. Which is good. She probably hates me these days because I was kind of a dick after we broke up, so now after this goes online, she'll hate me even more. But hey, there's a good song and story now out of it!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Marc
I fucking love you

This story is not only hot, it's hilarious as fuck that you put it on the internet. She probably wants you to rot in hell, but I hope you don't.

your friend
CHRIS LAMBERT

marcthenewsense said...

yeah, im pretty sure she wants to murder me. But hey, i never mention a name, it could be some other ex-gf who recording a song with me...

hahaha

<3

-Marc